Thursday, October 9, 2008

Update without pictures

How is that for a generic title?!? Sorry! I hope to post soon with more pictures and family happenings. For the moment I think it is necessary to update all of you since my last post. Things have been a little tricky... continued bouts of sickness and experimenting with various antibiotics. At the moment we are mostly cleared up. Anna and Sarah still have clinging coughs, and I am still recovering from my own bout of strep throat that caused my throat to almost swell closed, but we are definitely on the mend. Jeff and Ben have managed to escape it all! Well done, my hearty boys!
It is our October break so we have been able to enjoy being together alot more over this last week. Jeff played rugby at a tournament last Saturday, and lived to tell about it. :) While there I discovered lice, yet again, in Anna's hair and then in Ben's! My little 18 month old son had lice. Yikes. Everyone is cleared up once again... WHERE IS THIS COMING FROM!?!? So thankful that Sarah has not had it yet.... those beautiful long strands would be a nightmare to comb nits out of. On a positive note, lice loves clean hair and heads, so I guess we are just too clean. Hmmm.... :)

1 comment:

Mer said...

Hey Jenn!!!! My pediatrician friend was telling us that lice is becoming resistant to overthe counter medications...I don't even know if you guys have access to that stuff anyways...he gave us a concoction of mayonnaise and vinegar to mix up. Do you need more info?? Do you need me to mail you some vinegar??? I'm praying for you guys. I'm so sorrryou were so sick. Here's me sending a huge hug!