Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!!!

Tree mission: ACCOMPLISHED!
Benjamin enjoying the first Christmas tree he can remember.

Anna, the anticipator, showing off her hard labor of spreading each of the fake branches out on our tree.

Jeff stringing the lights in his "Grinch" t-shirt from Joy Osborne, but with the most UNLIKE Grinch face you have ever seen.... Doesn't he have such a great smile?!?Sarah putting the Nativity puzzle together from Gramma and PopPop Holcomb
- but WHERE is BABY JESUS?!?
He will be found!

Have I mentioned how out-of-control excited Anna was about decorating for Christmas?!? This is her celebratory Egyptian dance... one of the many routines we saw in this two hour event!



Carefully putting on Precious Moments ornaments from Gramma and PopPop Osborne.

The girls were in awe and adoration of the beautiful little ornaments that "belong to ME?!?" said with incredulous voices.

Yes, even Jeff and I have Precious Moments ornaments.
But he lets me put them on.

4 comments:

Libby said...

Precious Pictures! What a gorgeous family!! Merry Christmas.
Libby

Mer said...

Yeah! I feel like I hear from you all the time now! It's so much fun. I LOVE seeing your family getting ready for Christmas; I mean I didn't even know you had a Christmas tree and I figured there were none that grew around there, but maybe they do! Has been tried to pull it over yet??? I did save my header, and it'll be going right back up! My friend beth ann made it for me;) If you ever want one, just send some pics you want and tell me what you want. You can do them on scrapblog if you don't have a scrapbooking program (i just have a cheap one that the free digital kits will work on). Well..we've been praying about next summer...can't wait to see what God has in store..texas texas texas! ha..yea right:)

becca said...

What a beautiful tree!!! I love Christmas decorating - is it strange to be doing it in summer pajamas? :) Jenn, I love you hair in the pics too - it looks like you're ready for a night on the town!

Johanna said...

What great pictures! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun decorating! Merry Christmas!