Saturday, July 12, 2008

Meet O'Reilly and Floyd

We would like to introduce you to a few other members of our family.

Here is our fourth child, O'Reilly. Typically, I wouldn't refer to him as another child, but this puppy so desperately tries to be one of our children, that I think we will give him an honorary position for our blog's sake. It takes one sweeping wag of his tail to knock over Sarah, so imagine what he can do to "learning to walk" Ben! He was named after Bill O'Reilly - and we hope neither one is offended.

Sarah is patting her friend Floyd the tortoise. He is named after Floyd from "The Pond" children's radio show. Floyd is a very quiet, faithful and banana peel loving member of the family.

2 comments:

Mer said...

Jenn, As you can tell, I'm a blogger junky. I just love being able to check in on your daily activities. I know your parents are just THRILLED by this. Allie is really enjoying keeping up with her pals as well. Love, Mer

Susanna said...

So fun that you are keeping a blog! I have found it to be a fun way for me to hold on to the memories of my children's young lives a little longer - and the grandparents love it, of course! I'll be checking back periodically! :)