Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pasaka Njema!!!!

Pasaka Njema = Happy Easter!

Each year, the girls and I have made an Easter garden on Good Friday.
It includes the Garden of Gethsemane, the crosses, the tomb. This year on Wednesday of this special Holy week the girls came running inside to tell me they had a surprise. When they took me outside, this is what I saw. They were so excited and I was too as I sensed the girls excitement of celebrating what Jesus has done for us.
The little guy at the cross at the top is a people bead that they said was Jesus.
This is not the most aesthetically pleasing Easter Garden, but to me, it is the most precious one we've made yet!
The whole fam in our... we are growing out of our clothes and shoes in Africa wardrobes... hee hee!

WOW! Such a surprise!

Anna clutching her new "favoritest" treasure - a Bible from Gramma and PopPop Holcomb!
She keeps rereading Matthew 28:5-8 out loud and saying it is her favorite part of the Bible.
This is a special Easter for Sarah as it is the first one since she became God's child. The whole picture of what Jesus did for her is more clear than ever and she helped to explain it to Ben.
Ben says a HUGE thank you to his cousins, Ashton and Aidan, for properly outfitting him for such an important occasion!

1 comment:

Mer said...

Your back! I LOVED every bit of this.Allie is looking at it with me this early hour. She's so excited! What sweet pics. Glad you had a wonderful week!