Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"Catch A Tiger By It's Tail....!"

Or a gecko. Not a Geico gecko. Just a regular little guy.
And I do mean little. He was just a baby.
Yes, WAS.


The fact is, that Sarah found this little guy on the floor and was suprised when it didn't run away from her. So then, she touched it, squealed and ran around the house basking in her bravery. As she should have. When we had all gathered at the spot where the "scared" gecko remained, it dawned on us that perhaps he was only with us in body, not in spirit.


4 comments:

Johanna said...

It looks like you guy have lots of interesting creatures in your house! I guess that comes with living in Africa!

becca said...

I love the gecko and the slug! We've been having fun with bugs and creatures here too, but Rochester bugs aren't nearly as fun or exotic as Africa bugs! :)

Mer said...

Love the slug pic. That was too crazy. Allie said...oh mommy, is she going to eat it??? I guess it looked too real to her! Love seeing their daily "stuff". Miss you!

The Doolans said...

I was reading the blog to Grace (my oldest) and she said, "mom, i wanna find a gecko thats alive and I'll keep him safe from girls that don't like him." She is the one who brings mommy all the wonderful live things that I'd rather not associate with. Who needs a boy when I have her? :)